Monday, April 18, 2011

Is my Life worthy?

My history surrounded my mind. Every couple of weeks I feel low but I don’t consider myself to be depressed. What I must to do with my future.. I don’t care anymore..!!
Looks have nothing to do with self-worth or whether people like me or not. It is what is inside me that counts. Look around…. I bet all of us will see plenty of people, that we don’t think are attractive, in relationships. Everybody has their own qualities that makes them unique. I just need to seek out friends that share on same interests. Or someone who understanding my life movement & trusted on me..Normally after a couple of days I laugh it off and get on with it, but I really want to know if this is normal behavior or commonplace for a 18-year-old.
Towards life, I will never ever looked back cause it doesn’t mean anything to me..!! Just carry on with my life whether good or not.. I humble myself to received anything consequences. In life, we must know… something..
“Anything can happen..!! Lightning could strike”.. I have made mistakes. I have done things that I are embarrassed or ashamed about. No one has lead a perfect life. We are human – not robots. See mistakes as learning experiences – for they are! No matter what I past held, it does not mean I am  not worthy today of the best life has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment